Tree-lined streets, inspiring public art, outdoor patios and beautiful window displays all add to the allure of the area. Cherry Creek North is the premier outdoor retail and dining destination with an impressive collection of art galleries, independently owned boutiques, international fashion brands and luxury hotel options. Spend the day walking through 16 charming blocks to find unique fashion, jewelry, home furnishings and art; pamper yourself at one of the many relaxing spas and salons; or treat yourself to a delicious dining experience at one of the neighborhood's many restaurants. The neighborhood is also home to Cherry Creek Shopping Center, the Rocky Mountain's upscale retail destination, featuring 160 stores, 40 of which are exclusive to this area such as Neiman Marcus, Tiffany & Co., Burberry, Louis Vuitton and RH. Other favorites include Nordstrom, Macy's and the ever-popular Apple store; plus, there are not-to-be-missed dining spots like Elway's and Kona Grill. See neighborhood map.
Explore Cherry Creek
- Cherry Creek Bike Path: This 22-mile path connects to downtown and beyond, creating the perfect route for a morning run or an afternoon ride.
- Cherry Creek Fresh Market: In the summertime this popular market offers local produce, prepared food and a fun atmosphere on Saturdays and Wednesdays.
- Elway's: Dine at this wildly successful venture of former Denver Broncos quarterback and local hero, John Elway. The restaurant hosts free concerts on the patio throughout the summer.
- The Cherry Cricket: This neighborhood staple is a more laid-back experience, featured on the Travel Channel's "Man v. Food," and named among MSN's "Best Burgers in Every State."
- Cherry Creek Arts District: Explore the neighborhood's 20 galleries, art businesses and local live theatre at the Cherry Creek Theatre.
The neighborhood's reputation for fine dining has increased in recent years as some of Cherry Creek's chefs have gained national recognition.
- Cherry Creek Arts Festival: One of the largest art celebrations in the country, this free festival takes place every 4th of July weekend. For three days, the neighborhood transforms itself into one of the largest outdoor galleries, treating visitors to live music, performance art, food and fun.
- Sidewalk Sale: Every July, Cherry Creek North's retailers feature amazing deals in an event celebrating more than 45 years.
- Cherry Creek Food & Wine: Every August the neighborhood celebrates the diverse and sophisticated tastes of Cherry Creek North dining complemented with wine, beer, spirits and live music.
Cherry Creek Neighborhood Map
Start your neighborhood adventure at this suggested spot! This is a centrally located position that you can input into your GPS to get started exploring.