Details of the campaign and its economic importance will be released.
WHEN: Tuesday, November 23, 11:30 a.m.
WHERE: Wizard’s Chest toy store, 230 Fillmore Street
• Denver Mayor John Hickenlooper
• Richard Scharf, president & CEO, VISIT DENVER
• Julie Bender, president & CEO, Cherry Creek North
• Nick LeMasters, general manager, Cherry Creek Shopping Center
• Susan Rogers-Kark, Downtown Denver Partnership
• Jeff Hovorka, Denver Center for the Performing Arts
VISUALS: The “Harry Potter-like” castle entrance to one of the city’s largest toy stores.
The Original Dickens Carolers performing holiday songs in Victorian costumes (sponsored by Cherry Creek Shopping Center).
Some 60 people wearing red Santa hats.
Special appearance by Santa Claus.
Colorful characters from the Denver Center for the Performing Arts production of “A Christmas Carol.”
CONTACT: To schedule interviews or obtain photos/logos, contact Rich Grant: (cell) 303-907-8289, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Katie Adamson, (cell) 720-215-9373 email@example.com