Possible Media visuals:
· Five stage areas, 25 bands, five beer gardens, food booths and thousands of fans on the 16th Street Mall
· Interviews with Concerts for Kids representatives about the 40 children's programs that will benefit from this event
· Interviews with tourism officials about the impact of events such as this and how Memorial Day is the traditional kick-off to summer tourism
· Interviews with band members
· 300 booths at the Denver Pavilions on the 16th Street Mall showcasing the work of Colorado artists for the Downtown Denver Arts Festival
For additional band information and schedules, visit the official website at www.denverdayofrock.com.
Concerts For Kids is a Denver-based non-profit that produces adult-targeted events to raise funds for and awareness of local children’s health and education related organizations. Christie and Walter Isenberg created the organization in 2004, with the vision of enriching the lives of children by providing the best healthcare available and a quality education. Since its inception, Concerts For Kids has distributed more than $1.25 million in both monetary and in-kind donations to more than 40 beneficiaries locally.
The event is sponsored by Newmont Mining, Southwest Airlines, McDonald’s, VISIT DENVER, Southern Wine and Spirits, Milender White Construction, CBIZ, Centerplate and with additional support from the Downtown Denver Partnership, RTD, CBS4, Entercom, the Denver Post and the City of Denver.
For Denver Day of Rock information and stage access for media, please contact:
Marketing & Event Coordinator, Concerts For Kids
For Denver press or photo inquiries, please contact:
Rich Grant – (303) 571-9450 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deborah Park – (303) 571-9451 or email@example.com
Katie Adamson – (303) 571-9418 or firstname.lastname@example.org