Go Pro In Denver Giveaway
The Mile High City is a pro sports paradise, with seven professional teams calling Denver home. On August 25, professional biking is taken to the next level when the third annual USA Pro Challenge – the 599-mile pro-cycling race that traverses through the Rocky Mountains – has its thrilling finish in Denver.
VISIT DENVER is offering out-of-towners a chance to experience this thrilling event in person, plus a whole lot more. It all adds up to a sports lover’s dream vacation.
The winner of the Go Pro in Denver Giveaway will receive:
· Round-trip airfare for two to Denver on Southwest Airlines (August 23-26)
· Three nights at the Westin Denver Downtown (August 23-26)
· Two tickets to Denver Broncos preseason game vs. St. Louis Rams (August 24)
· Two USA Pro Challenge VIP passes (August 25)
· Private walking tour of Sports Authority Field at Mile High and the Colorado Sports Hall of Fame, for four people
· Dinner for two at ELWAY’S Downtown – the steakhouse owned by legendary Broncos quarterback John Elway
· Two three-day passes to Denver’s citywide bike sharing program, Denver B-cycle
· A Drift HD Ghost Action camera to relive all your adventures at home
Entering is as easy as riding a bike:
1. Go to Denver Rocks Giveaway page: denv.co/goprosports
2. “Like” VISIT DENVER
3. Fill out the easy entry form and submit
*Contest runs through July 31; winner will be chosen at random on August 1.
Spreading the word pays off! Entrants who share this contest with Facebook friends increase their chances of winning. Every time a friend enters through the post on your wall, your name will receive five more entries into the contest.
About the USA Pro Challenge:
The USA Pro Challenge, Aug. 19-25, is the most demanding bike race ever held on American soil. Racers experience breathless altitudes day after day, bringing the danger and adrenaline of professional biking to elevations more than two miles high. The 599-mile race will be across some of the most picturesque terrain in the world – the Colorado Rocky Mountains.
And for the grand finale? Denver is the place to be! There will be a free festival in Civic Center Park with food trucks, cold craft beer, live music, an awards ceremony and a whole lot more. New this year, the course will open early in the morning for a 9K foot race, with runners encouraged to show their “Pro Challenge spirit” by wearing outrageous fan costumes.
Make Denver the home base for the weekend and take advantage of great hotel deals, available at visitdenver.com/upc.