WIN AN ALL-AMERICAN 4th OF JULY GETAWAY IN THE MILE HIGH CITY
NOTE: This contest took place May 28-June 9, 2013
From sea to shining sea, there’s no better place to celebrate the 4th of July than in The Mile High City. Locals and visitors in 2013 will enjoy pro sports, free festivals, live music under the stars, and of course, spectacular fireworks displays, all with the “Purple Mountain Majesty” of the nearby Rocky Mountains as a backdrop (the very same mountains that inspired Katharine Lee Bates to write “America The Beautiful” more than a century ago). One lucky winner and a friend will experience it all – and much more.
The winner of Denver’s Purple Mountain Majesty will receive:
• Round-trip airfare for two to Denver on Southwest Airlines
• Three nights at the Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center
• Complimentary cocktails at Peaks Lounge, a spot with breathtaking views, high above the city
• Two tickets to July 4th Colorado Rockies game, including fireworks show
• Two tickets to Elitch Gardens Theme & Water Park, with opportunity to go up to the beautiful observation deck (weather permitting)
• An awesome sunrise balloon ride, courtesy of Fair Winds Hot Air Balloon Flights
• Transportation to and from Boulder for balloon ride from Yellow Cab of Denver’s zTrip
• Two VIP tickets to Cherry Creek Arts Festival
• Two seven-day passes for Denver B-Cycle, the city’s pioneering bike share system
If this All American getaway sounds like fun, entering is as easy as apple pie.
1. Go to Denver Rocks Giveaway page: denv.co/mountainmajesty
2. “Like” VISIT DENVER
3. Fill out the easy entry form and submit
*All contest entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. (MDT) on June 9.
Spreading the word pays off! Entrants who share this contest with Facebook friends increase their chances of winning. If you have 10 friends who enter through the post on your wall, your name will receive fifty more entries into the contest.
Not interested in this giveaway but still want to come to Denver this summer? Whether you’re planning a family trip, a guys’ weekend or a girlfriends’ getaway, there are fun events, amazing exhibits, and great hotel packages designed just for you – starting as low as $99. Plan your summer vacation and discover more than 100 things to do in The Mile High City at denverdares.com.