"Star Wars and the Power of Costume" Contest Rules
Metro Denver Convention & Visitors Bureau, D.B.A. VISIT DENVER
1555 California Street, Suite 300
Denver, CO 80202-4264
Featured on: VISIT DENVER Facebook page located at facebook.com/visitdenver
Contest Runs: 10:00 a.m. MST October 10, 2016 and ends 11:59 p.m. MST October 20, 2016
Winners will receive:
- A two-night stay at a participating Denver Metro area hotel
- Four round-trip tickets on Southwest Airlines to Denver
- Dinner for two at a local restaurant*
- Four VIP tickets to "Star Wars and the Power of Costume" exhibit at the Denver Art Museum
Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States 21 years of age or older.
Official Rules -
1) NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
2) How to Enter: No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this sweepstakes. Contest Runs: 10:00 a.m. MST October 10, 2016 and ends 11:59 p.m. MST October 20, 2016. Users must submit their entry via the designated contest tab on the VISIT DENVER Facebook page. A maximum of one entry every 24 hours is allowed. One prize per person. Users may only enter this promotion online. Due to the nature of this contest, no other method of entry will be accepted. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. MST Oct. 20, 2016, to be eligible for the final drawing. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter is prohibited. Promotion ends 11:59 p.m. MST Oct. 20, 2016. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or failure, whether caused by web site users, tampering, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this promotion and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, defect, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized Web site access to, or alteration of, entries.
3) Prizes and Winner Selection: One winner will be selected on Oct. 21, 2016 in a random drawing from the eligible entries submitted online. The prize package includes four round-trip tickets to Denver on Southwest Airlines ($800), a two-night stay at a local Denver metro hotel partner on a predetermined weekend before Dec. 30, 2016 (~$350), dinner for four at a local restaurant ($200), 4 VIP Tickets to ‘Star Wars and the Power of Costume' exhibit at the Denver Art Museum (donation), (Value $1,350).
The Southwest flight e-pass will bear the date of issue and the date of expiration. Expiration dates will not be extended, and travel must be completed on or before the expiration date. Each Southwest flight e-pass is valid for one-way travel on Southwest-operated, published, scheduled service in the United States, its territories and its possessions, including Puerto Rico. The Southwest flight e-pass is not valid on interline or codeshare service. The Southwest flight e-pass is non-refundable and is not redeemable for cash or credit. The Southwest flight e-pass will not be replaced for any reason, including, without limitation, if lost, stolen, or fraudulently used. The Southwest flight e-pass is non-transferrable and cannot be sold to a third party. Sale, auction, or re-tendering of the Southwest flight e-pass for money or otherwise is strictly prohibited. The Southwest flight e-pass may not be used for promotional purposes unless previously approved by Southwest. Any suspected fraud, misrepresentation, misuse, abuse or violation of the Southwest flight e-pass Rules and Regulations may result in cancellation of the Southwest flight e-pass(es). The recipient of a Southwest flight e-pass is required to be nineteen (19) years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident. However, the recipient of a Southwest flight e-pass may arrange travel for another person if done without selling or bartering this Southwest flight e-pass. Air transportation by Southwest Airlines Co. ("Southwest") is subject to Southwest Airlines' Passenger Contract of Carriage ("Contract of Carriage"). Each Southwest flight e-passes valued at $200.
Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified instantly and via email. Estimated retail value of the tickets are $0.01. Tickets are nontransferable and no substitutions are allowed, except by the Sponsor. Sponsor and its Affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of any prize. Winners are required to respond to the notification within 48 hours and receive confirmation of their response. If winner is unreachable after 48 hours, or if winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected at random from all remaining eligible entries received.
4) Eligibility: Promotion open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia, 21 years of age or older as of October 20, 2016 with some restrictions. Employees of the Sponsor, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional agencies, web site providers/webmasters and immediate family members (and those living in their same households) of each employee are not eligible. This offer is void wherever prohibited or restricted by national, state, municipal, provincial or any other government laws. This offer is subject to all federal, state, local, municipal, provincial and local laws. By entering this Promotion, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these official rules and acknowledges that they have read the eligibility requirements and that he/she meets those requirements.
5) Prize Terms and Conditions: Prizes are subject to availability and restrictions. All taxes, gratuities and incidental expenses are the sole responsibility of winner. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets. These prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash, transferred, assigned or substituted.
All sweepstakes participants and winners will agree to release claims against the sponsor and other providers for this contest.
6) General Rules & Conditions:
a) Return of prize notification as undeliverable or failure of contestant to respond to notification may result in disqualification and alternate selection drawn.
b) Winners grant permission to Sponsor, and those acting under its authority, to use his/her name, likeness, voice and/or hometown, for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winners waive the right to review, inspect or approve the finished product wherein Winners' name, likeness, voice and/or hometown appear.
c) Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Affiliates, Facebook, and each of their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, and the officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, licensees and assignees from any and all liability, claims, injuries, losses, damages, demands, actions, and/or causes of action of any kind to persons, including death, or property, which may be due to or arise out of, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Promotion, any prize won, or in any Promotion-related activity.
d) Any taxes related to the prize are the responsibility of the winners.
e) Sponsor, its agencies, and Facebook are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion which may limit the ability to participate or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this promotion.
g) In its sole determination, Sponsor may disqualify any person who tampers with or abuses any aspect of the Promotion or Website, or who acts in violation of the Official Rules, or acts in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person.
h) Should any portion of the Promotion, in Sponsor's sole opinion, be compromised by virus, software defects, non-authorized human intervention or other causes thus corrupting or impairing administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Promotion, or submission of entries, Sponsor may suspend, modify, or terminate the Promotion and randomly select winners from valid Internet entries received prior to such action.
i) This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
7) Disputes: In the event of any dispute, all parties agree that the judgment and determination of VISIT DENVER will be final and binding in the awarding of the Denver Prize. In event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the winner will be the authorized account holder of the e-mail account used to enter the Promotion. The potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and its Affiliate Destinations and will not be returned to entrant.
8) Sponsor: The Promotion Sponsor is:
Denver Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau, D.B.A. VISIT DENVER
1555 California Street, Suite 300
Denver, CO 80202-4264