Smart City offers a highly sophisticated networking environment at the Colorado Convention Center:
- All meeting rooms, exhibit halls, offices, ballrooms and the Theatre have connections to the Fiber Optic Network.
- Building cable consists of single-mode fiber, multi-mode fiber, CAT5 and CAT6.
- Internet interface is a 400 Mbps Metro Optical Ethernet Circuit.
- Redundant circuits to support our "always up" policy.
- Cisco network environment with a gigabit backbone.
- Multiple VLANs supported through our wired and wireless infrastructure in all areas of the center.
- Qualified and experienced onsite technical support and customer service.
- 24-hour internal and external support and monitoring
- Full Building WIFI available using 802.11 A/G/N.