1600 E. 17th Ave.
Parallel Seventeen, a contemporary French Vietnamese bistro in Denver's uptown neighborhood, is inspired by the steadfast spirit of traditional Vietnamese culture and the dynamic energy of Vietnam today. The food created by owner and chef Mary Nguyen bridges the gap between the traditional and contemporary by bringing a modern palette to Vietnamese cuisine.
First CourseFirst Course:
1.Seafood dumplings, shrimp bisque, coconut
2.Miso soup, Udon noodles, enoki mushrooms
3.Crispy spring rolls, wood ear mushrooms, carrots, glass noodles, shredded cucumber, fresh herbs + nuoc cham (GF- Gluten Free)
Second CourseSecond Course:
1.Steamed PEI mussels, fennel, Chinese sausage, nida
2. Beef carpaccio, goat cheese fritters, arugula, tarragon vinaigrette
3. Smoked sole rillete, frisee, lemon + caper vinaigrette, house chips
Third CourseThird Course:
1. Char sui duck confit, sunchoke puree, baby fennel. pickled cherries, kasu
2. Sole paupiette, shiitake mushroom duxelles, chard, red curry + kabocha mousse
3. Sweet chili glazed chicken breast, polenta corn cake, tempura green beans, nida coulis
4. Lemongrass marinated bistro steak, salsa verde, steak fries + tomato chutney
Fourth CourseFourth Course:
Add any of our desserts for only $5.28
Add a sampler platter for only $15.28
1. P17 boba, banana, strawberry pearls
2. Chocolate tart, raspberry coulis
3. Granola bar, vanilla yogurt, raisin sorbet
4. Cotton candy
Additional ItemsOptional Wine Pairing $20
Please note: menus are subject to change at the restaurant’s discretion.
Login to Facebook to create and share your Must-Dine list.