1423 Larimer St.
TAG | RAW BAR is Chef/Owner Troy Guard's answer to the need for simple, light, delicious cooking we all love best, served in a chic, underground urban setting within Larimer Square, in Denver's historic LoDo District (Lower Downtown). TAG | RAW BAR is all about raw, fresh, vivid, seasonal ingredients, combined in slivers and slices of imagination, with passion, energy, and even sweet emotion.
Valet on Larimer Street
First CourseCourse One (choose one):
- hamachi poke / apple / fennel / crispy rice
- baby kale “caesar” salad / chili / crispy pig ear / preserved lemon
- blue crab toast / smashed avocado / orange jalapeno aioli
Course One (choose one):
Second CourseCourse Two (choose one):
- thai coconut tuna sushi roll / cilantro peanut salad / blood orange gastrique
- bouillabaisse / scallop / shrimp / mussels / spicy tomato broth
- teriyaki pork short rib / pear / kabocha squash/ crispy parsnip
Course Two (choose one):
Third CourseCourse Three (choose one):
- hawaiian tart / chocolate / caramel / macadamia nuts
- hand made macaroons
- strawberry shortcake parfait
Course Three (choose one):
Please note: menus are subject to change at the restaurant’s discretion.
Login to Facebook to create and share your Must-Dine list.