Looking to explore Denver's cultural scene? Denver is home to a wide array of museums. The Denver Art Museum's massive collection of Western Art, the Museum of Contemporary Arts Denver's cutting edge work and hidden gems like the Kirkland Museum and Museo de las Americas offer something for everyone. Receive admission to some of the city's most fascinating museums and attractions, all for one bargain price with the Mile High Culture Pass.
November 30 2015
- Venue: Butterfly Pavilion
- Cost: Original Price: Adults: $11, Seniors: $9, Children: $6; Deal Price: $2 off all tickets!
- Presented By: Butterfly Pavilion
- Time: Daily
- Category: Kids & Families, Museums, Science & Nature, Arts Week Hidden Gems, Arts Week Family Friendly, Denver Arts Week Discounted Price
- Venue: American Museum of Western Art - The Anschutz Collection
- Cost: $5 - $10
- Time: From: 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Category: History & Heritage, Museums, Visual Arts
December 1 2015
Rocky Mountain PBS/Arts District is a proud partner of Denver 365. Learn more about Arts District's TV, radio and web stories about art & culture in Denver and Colorado.