Twelve minutes from downtown Denver, Belmar shopping and dining district is an outdoor destination with 80+ galleries, restaurants, ice rink, and shops including local boutiques, and the best national brands including Nordstrom Rack, Charming Charlie, GUESS, White House Black Market and Victoria's Secret. With 80+ shops, your next great Belmar outing is closer than you think.
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Belmar offers tours on green development including behind the scenes building tours, based on availability.
- Group Performance Venues:
- Group Performance Description: Equipped with power and temporary staging, The Plaza at Belmar welcomes community performances throughout the year. Performers are asked to contact the Belmar Information Center for more details: 303-742-1520.
- Hours: Hours: MON - SAT: 10:00AM to 8:00PM Hours: SUN - SUN: 11:00AM to 6:00PM
- LEED Certified:
- Green Practice Desc: Offering more than 80 shops+ restaurants, Belmar is also home to one of the largest retail solar project in the country with approximately 9,000 solar panels and Colorado's only retail wind farm. Belmar is also home to four LEED certified building and has 100% participation in the tenant recycling program.