Founded in 1893, this is Denver's oldest restaurant and saloon. Serving prime beef and buffalo steaks, ribs and elk in a genuine Old West setting. Private parties on roofgarten terrace. Lunch Mon.-Fri., dinner nightly. Accessible via lightrail or 5-10 minutes by cab.
- Facility & Décor Description: Authentic old west setting and food--buffalo, rattlesnake, Rocky Mountain oysters and more. Free parking and light rail access directly across the street.
- Cuisine: American/Coloradan/Steakhouse
- Serves Lunch:
- Serves Dinner:
- Pricing: $$$$
- Denver Original:
- Indoor Fire Code: 150
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Hours: General MON - THU: 4:00PM to 6:00PM General SAT - SAT: 5:00PM to 9:00PM Hours: MON - THU: 11:00AM to 9:00PM Hours: FRI - FRI: 11:00AM to 10:00PM
- Description Authentic old west setting and food--buffalo, rattlesnake, Rocky Mountain oysters and more. Free parking and light rail access directly across the street.
- Catering In-house
- Type of Venue Restaurant
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet
- Banquet Capacity 90
- Number of Rooms 2
- Banquet Capacity: 150
- Banquet Capacity: 75
- Banquet Capacity: 20
The birthday celebration and costume contest at the The Buckhorn Restaurant, attracts reenactors from throughout the nation. This location, often frequented by Buffalo Bill himself, is one of the oldest businesses existing in Denver today. Come learn...