Central City Opera is the nation's fifth-oldest opera company, located just 35 miles west of Denver in one of Colorado's official National Landmark Historic Districts. The company continues to present artistically excellent professional opera in its annual summer festival; to offer career-entry training to young singers; to produce education and community service programs; and to preserve and maintain the Opera House and 30 other Victorian-era properties in Central City, Colorado.
- Number of Restaurants on site: 2
- Hotel Restaurant Name(s): Face Bar, Rouge Restaurant
- Miles to CCC: 40
- Miles to airport: 60
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Tours of the Opera House and Teller House and special lunches/dinners are available during the Summer Festival (June 26 to Aug. 8.) Groups of 15 or more receive a 15% discount on Opera tickets. Please call the Box Office at 303-292-6700 for more information.
- Hours: Hours vary. See website for more details.