Located in the heart of Denver, just minutes from downtown, Cherry Creek Shopping Center is the Rocky Mountain region's most exciting shopping environment. Home to 160 fine stores and restaurants including Nordstrom, Macy's, Neiman Marcus, Anthropologie, H&M, Cole Haan, Burberry, Louis Vuitton, Urban Outfitters, Tiffany & Co., Apple, Elway's, and BOSS Hugo Boss.
- Facility & Décor Description: Can host groups from 50 - 4,000 if space is available. Unlimited, convenient, free parking. Space may be negotiated within the shopping center. Valet parking available.
- Miles to CCC: 4
- Miles to airport: 23
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 4000
- Indoor Fire Code: 4000
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Technical and behind the scene tours can be arranged. Tours are one hour long and there is no charge. We also offer a special Passport to Shopping, valid for special offers and discounts to over 60 participating stores and restaurants, including Macy's discount savings card. Valid year round for all out-of-town visitors, convention attendees and groups of 10 or more.
- Green Practice Desc: Recycle paper, aluminum, soda bottles and cans; Green cleaning supplies and low flush toilets in bathrooms.
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Event Reception