Clyfford Still is considered one of the most important American artists of the 20th century and an originator of the Abstract Expressionism movement. With over 3,000 artworks in the collection, the award winning Clyfford Still Museum is the home to the life’s work of Clyfford Still. Experience his life in paintings.
- Facility & Décor Description: The Clyfford Still Museum is a unique setting for any event. Rental includes gallery spaces with artwork. Food and beverage limited to specific areas. Designed by Allied Works Architecture featuring modern decor.
- Allow Buy Out:
- Blocks to CCC: 6
- Miles to airport: 26.7
- Event Space:
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 300
- Indoor Fire Code: 300
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Guided group tours conducted year-round. Tour is approximately 45 minutes and is accessible for guests with disabilities. Available for groups between 10 and 30 people. Advance reservations are required. Evening programs and events also offered. Please check the website or call the museum for more information.
- Hours: Mon: Closed Tues-Thurs: 10am-5pm Fri: 10am-8pm Sat-Sun: 10am-5pm
- Description The Clyfford Still Museum is a unique setting for any event. Rental includes gallery spaces with artwork. Food and beverage limited to specific areas. Designed by Allied Works Architecture featuring modern decor.
- Floorplan File Floorplan File
- Total Sq. Ft. 578
- Catering Preferred list
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 1
- Large floor Plan PDF Large floor Plan PDF
- Classroom Capacity 40
Full Buyout (Banquet)
- Total Sq. Ft.: 29000
- Theater Capacity: 100
- Classroom Capacity: 100
- Banquet Capacity: 80
- Reception Capacity: 500
Boettcher Foundation Education Gallery
- Classroom Capacity: 40
Felonius Smith and his trio will perform prewar blues music at its most authentic. With slide-resonator guitar, double bass, and harmonica, the trio will take us back to a time when original bluesmen were pioneering a new style of music. Free with...