Colorado Ballet's 2016-2017 season includes Swan Lake, The Nutcracker, Ballet MasterWorks and The Little Mermaid.
- Blocks to CCC: 2
- Miles to airport: 28
- Event Space:
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 500
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Colorado Ballet offers you the unique opportunity to applaud your employees, clients, family and friends with an evening of dance. This season, Colorado Ballet has approximately 50 performances each season. Groups of 10 or more receive a discount. Colorado Ballet will also help you promote your outing. With our preferred partner restaurants, we can help you coordinate the perfect dining package too. Colorado Ballet's group sales coordinator can help you create the perfect ballet experience. Please contact Molly Epstein at 303-339-1723 for more information.
- Hours: Hours vary. See website for more details.
- Description Colorado Ballet moved into its new home at 1075 Santa Fe Drive in August 2014. Colorado Ballet at The Armstrong Center for Dance offers studio rentals for workshops, auditions, events and more. Each of the 8 studios has its own sound system, sprung floors with Marley covering (Studio 8 does not have a Marley floor) and full length mirrors. Additional chairs, tables, pianos, and other event items are available at no extra cost.
- Largest Room 3
- Total Sq. Ft. 30
- Theatre Capacity 150
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Theater/Performing Arts Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Meeting Theatre
- Number of Rooms 8
Colorado Ballet will host two Attitude on Santa Fe performances featuring two new ballets choreographed and performed by Colorado Ballet Company dancers, and one ballet by an outside choreographer performed by the Colorado Ballet Studio Company. The...