Denver's only champagne bar in historic Larimer Square. Featuring everything from small plates to entrees and dessert, along with 20 creative champagne cocktails. It would be hard to find a better sparkling list outside of Champagne. Enjoy American cuisine in a stylish atmosphere featuring chandeliers and an original turn-of-the-century bar stocked with high-end spirits and wine. Stay late to mingle with Denver's hip local crowd as the restaurant gives way to a classy late night lounge.
- Facility & Décor Description: Chef/Owner Eric Laslow has created Denver's only champagne and crudo bar featuring a menu of small plates. Located in historic Larimer Square.
- Cuisine: International
- Open Sundays:
- Serves Dinner:
- Pricing: $
- Denver Original:
- Blocks to CCC: 6
- Event Space:
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 120
- Indoor Fire Code: 75
- Hours: General MON - SUN: 3:00PM to 2:00AM General MON - FRI: 4:00PM to 6:00PM
- Description Chef/Owner Eric Laslow has created Denver's only champagne and crudo bar featuring a menu of small plates. Located in historic Larimer Square.
- Catering In-house
- Type of Venue Bar/Nightclub, Restaurant
- Type of Event Reception
- Reception Capacity: 40
- Reception Capacity: 120