The hottest place in town! Explore the history of the Denver Fire Department and learn about fire safety and prevention through a dynamic mix of exhibits, hands-on activity stations and educational programs. Group tours, birthday parties and special event rentals are welcome by reservation. Admission: Adults $7.00, Seniors and Students $6.00, and Children 12 -2 $5.00.
- Allow Buy Out:
- Blocks to CCC: 3
- Miles to CCC: 0.3 (5 min walking)
- Miles to airport: 25.6
- Event Space:
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 175
- Indoor Fire Code: 200
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: We offer group tours for up to 30 members, upon request only. Minimum of 12 people. Our senior and school-age tours also include age-appropriate fire safety video presentations, at reduced admission prices. The tour is of the main floor where we have large apparatus, equipment, tools, and clothing used by the Denver Fire Department from 1866 to the present. The upstairs is a self-guided tour and activity area that is also available for rent.
- Hours: Mon-Sat: 10am-4pm Sun: Closed
- Description This historic firehouse is filled with artifacts and memorabilia, making it the hottest venue in town and a great location for your unique event.
- Total Sq. Ft. 3000
- Catering Preferred list
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 150
- Number of Rooms 1
Full Buy Out
- Total Sq. Ft.: 3000
- Banquet Capacity: 150
- Reception Capacity: 175
In honor of Black History Month, the Denver Firefighters Museum is proud to present an exhibit about these brave firefighters who carved out a career in what used to be a segregated profession