An outdoor museum and a Visitor Center where important dinosaur discoveries were made in the late 1800's. See Stegosaurus bones, Iguanodon tracks and ripple marks preserved in this unique outdoor setting. Stop by the Visitor Center for a guided tour. Open year round.
- Facility & Décor Description: The meeting room is above our indoor museum.
- Reservation Needed:
- Miles to CCC: 15
- Miles to airport: 42
- Event Space:
- Indoor Fire Code: 60
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 40
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: We give guided tours of Dinosaur Ridge and Triceratops Trail; outdoor museums that feature body and trace fossils of dinosaurs. We give tours all year round; weather permitting for $3/person.
- Hours: Mon-Sat: 9am-4pm Sun: 10am-5pm
- Description The meeting room is above our indoor museum.
- Total Sq. Ft. 800
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 1
- Total Sq. Ft.: 800
- Width: 20
- Length: 40
- Height: 8
- Theater Capacity: 60
- Classroom Capacity: 60