Located in the heart of the Arts District on Santa Fe, the Center for Visual Art is the off-campus art gallery of Metropolitan State University of Denver. In addition to showing significant contemporary art, the award-winning CVA serves as an interactive art laboratory for MSU Denver students and the community.
- Facility & Décor Description: Located downtown in the heart of the Santa Fe Arts District, the CVA boasts more than 5000 square feet of contemporary gallery and classroom spaces for meetings and special events. Inclusions: free parking for up to 25 vehicles, tables, chairs, linens, PA system, kitchen, generous staging areas.
- Allow Buy Out:
- Blocks to CCC: 13
- Miles to CCC: 1.4
- Miles to airport: 28
- Event Space:
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 300
- Indoor Fire Code: 300
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 25
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: The CVA is free and open to the public and offers a full schedule of changing exhibitions of significant local, regional and international contemporary art. Tours are available upon request. Group size limitations are based on the current exhbition.
- Hours: Hours: TUE - SAT: 12:00PM to 5:00PM
- Description Located downtown in the heart of the Santa Fe Arts District, the CVA boasts more than 5000 square feet of contemporary gallery and classroom spaces for meetings and special events. Inclusions: free parking for up to 25 vehicles, tables, chairs, linens, PA system, kitchen, generous staging areas.
- Total Sq. Ft. 5000
- Catering Preferred list
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum, Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 1
Full Buy Out
- Total Sq. Ft.: 5000
- Theater Capacity: 15
- Classroom Capacity: 30
- Banquet Capacity: 300
- Reception Capacity: 300
965 Gallery, a student-run gallery within the CVA, will feature a photography exhibition – concurrent with Presence – of four artists exploring natural environments and their relation to them. Artists include MSU Denver student Andrew...
Part of the exhibition opening at the CVA on February 3, Presence: Reflections on the Middle East Remembering Tehran: A Decade’s Review -- Golnar Adili will discuss the beginning of her art practice including an architecture travel grant to Tehran,...