The Museum of Outdoor Arts is dedicated to bringing the vitality of the arts into the everyday life of the people of Colorado. A museum without walls, MOA's collection of outdoor sculpture reaches out to both the casual passerby and the serious art critic.
- Facility & Décor Description: Our indoor gallery and art studio may be available for small private events.
- Miles to CCC: 8
- Miles to airport: 31.25
- Event Space:
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 400
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 50
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Group tours are available. Request must be received at least 1 week in advance of planned visit. Tours of outdoor collection and indoor gallery are available.
- Hours: Tues-Thurs: 10am-5pm Fri: 10am-4pm Sat: 11am-4pm
- Description Our indoor gallery and art studio may be available for small private events.
- Total Sq. Ft. 1
- Reception Capacity 400
- Theatre Capacity 175
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Reception, Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 400
- Number of Rooms 1
- Classroom Capacity 30
- Width: 30
- Length: 75
- Height: 12
- Theater Capacity: 175
- Classroom Capacity: 30
- Banquet Capacity: 400
- Reception Capacity: 400
On April 8th MOA will premiere "Unerased Journeys: A Survey of Works by Darryl Pottorf"-one of America's preeminent contemporary artists with international acclaim. The survey opens April 8 with an artist's reception from 6 to 9 p.m. at MOA's indoor...