Bold, vibrant, moving, gallery exhibits art from the unknown emerging artist to the national artist. From sculpture, photography and painting, from conceptual, contemporary to abstract, each artist and exhibition will be a new experience for the visitor.
- Blocks to CCC: 8
- Miles to CCC: 1
- Miles to airport: 24.7
- Event Space:
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 75
- Indoor Fire Code: 75
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Guided tours conducted year round. Tour is approximately 60-90 minutes. Accessible for guests with disabilities. Available to groups of 10 - 25 for $5.00 per person. Meet and talk to local artists and see their studios, also visit several nearby art galleries. Demonstrations and art classes are available for a nominal fee. Advance reservations required. Wednesday through Saturday afternoons. Call or e-mail to arrange tour.
- Hours: Wed-Thurs: 1pm-5pm First & Third Fri: 4pm-8pm Other Fri: 1pm-5pm Sat: 1pm-4pm
- Description Stylish and contemporary, with changing exhibitions of sophisticated, original artwork, Niza Knoll Gallery’s 1,200 sq. ft. space is perfect for hosting an informal event for 50 to 75 guests. A caterers’ prep area makes it easy!
- Total Sq. Ft. 1200
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Reception, Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 1
- Total Sq. Ft.: 1200
- Classroom Capacity: 40
- Reception Capacity: 75
As the saying goes, one man’s trash is another man’ treasure. Nothing is more true when found objects, get into the hands of artists like Lauren O’Conner and Mark Friday. Their creations often begin with the discovery of an otherwise un-noteworthy...