Denver’s premier performing arts and entertainment center since 1929. From rock concerts to dance performances, comedy shows to lectures, weddings to corporate events and movies to the Wurlitzer organ performances, the historic Paramount Theatre is a top choice, multi-event facility.
- Facility & Décor Description: The Paramount Theatre was originally opened in 1930. It has been extensively restored but retains its art deco character. Large lobbies and VIP spaces are great for intimate receptions. Theater can be configured for multiple sets: banquet, cocktail, lecture and classroom.
- Allow Buy Out:
- Blocks to CCC: 4
- Miles to CCC: 0.4
- Miles to airport: 23
- Event Space:
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 500
- Indoor Fire Code: 1947
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Originally designed for silent movies of the time, the Paramount houses a rare Wurlitzer twin-console organ. More than 1600 pipes generate sounds of orchestral and percussion instruments as well as special effects such as train whistles, horses' hooves and pounding surf. The organ remains as one of the largest to have ever been installed in the Rocky Mountain area and is joined by its sister in New York City's Radio City Music Hall as one of only two remaining in the United States. Silent movie screenings and organ performances, as well as a brief history, are offered.
- Hours: Hours vary. See website for more details.
- Description The Paramount Theatre was originally opened in 1930. It has been extensively restored but retains its art deco character. Large lobbies and VIP spaces are great for intimate receptions. Theater can be configured for multiple sets: banquet, cocktail, lecture and classroom.
- Total Sq. Ft. 21000
- Theatre Capacity 1970
- Catering Preferred list
- Type of Venue Auditorium (fixed seating), Theater/Performing Arts Venue, Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Theatre , Tradeshow/Expo, Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 150
- Number of Rooms 4
Full Buy Out
- Theater Capacity: 1947
- Classroom Capacity: 120
- Banquet Capacity: 216
- Reception Capacity: 500
Ignite your passion for adventure, action and travel! The Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour will exhilarate you with amazing big-screen stories when it comes to the Paramount Theater in March 2017. Journey to exotic locations, paddle the...
The Kingston Trio was at the forefront of a folk music boom that produced Peter Paul and Mary, The Limelighters, The Smothers Brothers, and Bob Dylan. Three college students formed the TRIO in 1957: Bob Shane, Nick Reynolds, and Dave Guard, who began...
Heralded as one of our country’s foremost comics, Paula Poundstone's quick-thinking, unscripted approach to comedy makes for a perfect fit as a regular panelist on NPR’s #1 show, the screwball weekly news quiz show WAIT WAIT...DON'T TELL ME! where...