Continental cuisine in a casually elegant atmosphere. Seasonal daily specials, pastas, seafood, poultry, prime meat. Reasonably priced wine list.
- Facility & Décor Description: Randolph's serves contemporary American cuisine with a Rocky Mountain flare in a backdrop of comfort. Here, you can take pleasure in the culinary creations of Chef Garret Winslow, Denver's Best Happy Hour and special events such as barbeques, monthly wine tastings, chef tables, cooking classes and much more. The Chef’s menu changes seasonally and is complemented by an array of daily specials and an award winning wine list.
- Cuisine: Continental
- Open Sundays:
- Serves Breakfast:
- Serves Lunch:
- Serves Dinner:
- Pricing: $$$
- Allow Buy Out:
- Blocks to CCC: 8
- Miles to airport: 24
- Event Space:
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 120
- Indoor Fire Code: 25
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 168
- Hours: Brunch SUN - SUN: 10:00AM to 2:00PM General MON - FRI: 6:00AM to 10:00AM General SAT - SUN: 7:00AM to 1:00PM General MON - FRI: 11:00AM to 2:00PM General SAT - SUN: 10:00AM to 2:00PM General MON - SUN: 5:00PM to 10:00PM General SAT - THU: 4:00PM to 7:00PM Happy Hour: FRI - FRI: 4:00PM to 8:00PM
- Additional Restaurant Info (Parking, Valet, etc): Located in the Warwick Denver Hotel, we are proud to serve the Uptown Neighborhood whether you are a lifetime resident or a visitor from afar. Please take advantage of our free valet service when you dine at Randolph's. You might just want to stay the night!
- Denver Restaurant Week Neighborhood: Uptown
- Eat Denver Member:
- Vegetarian Option Available:
- Gluten-Free Option Available:
- First Course Heading: Appetizers
- First Course Options: Soup or Salad for Two~ Radolph's Signature Salad, Classic Caesar, New England Clam Chowder or Chef's Soup ~OR~ Tart Flammande to share~ Thin Crust Flatbread topped with Sour Cream, Bacon, and Onion
- Second Course Heading: Entrees
- Second Course Options: Chicken~ Stuffed with Shallots and Morel Mushrooms, Served with Rice and Vegetables Risotto~ Arborio Rice simmered with Cream, Colorado's Wild Mushrooms, and Aged Parmesan Cheese Buffalo~ Slow Braised Short Ribs Served with Rosemary Mashed Potatos and Vegetables
- Third Course Heading: Desserts
- Third Course Options: Vanilla Bean Crème Brule ~OR~ Chef Chris's Merengue Island
- Additional Items: Multi-course wine pairings available.
- Green Practice Desc: All paper products, cardboard, phone books, oil, and batteries are recycled and paper recycling is available to guests. Reusable items for all food and beverage except for to-go containers which are made of paper, plastic, or cardboard. No Styrofoam products in the hotel. Reusable glasses and mugs in guest rooms. Low-flow showerheads and sinks are equipped with aerators. All lights on meeting room floors are on motion detectors and 98% of the hotel's lighting is compact fluorescent. We purchase locally raised chickens and Fresh Produce. We use the EcoLab line for all cleaning products. It is environmentally friendly and conserves water and electricity.
- Description Randolph's serves contemporary American cuisine with a Rocky Mountain flare in a backdrop of comfort. Here, you can take pleasure in the culinary creations of Chef Garret Winslow, Denver's Best Happy Hour and special events such as barbeques, monthly wine tastings, chef tables, cooking classes and much more. The Chef’s menu changes seasonally and is complemented by an array of daily specials and an award winning wine list.
- Total Sq. Ft. 500
- Reception Capacity 120
- Catering In-house
- Type of Venue Bar/Nightclub, Restaurant
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet
- Banquet Capacity 100
- Number of Rooms 2
Full Buy Out
- Total Sq. Ft.: 1400
- Banquet Capacity: 100
- Reception Capacity: 120
- Total Sq. Ft.: 500
- Banquet Capacity: 25
- Reception Capacity: 30