Stanley Marketplace is an eating, drinking, shopping and playing destination on the border of Aurora and Denver, a former aviation manufacturing facility turned into a community hub. Stanley includes ten restaurants and bars and more than a dozen shops, all independently owned Colorado businesses, as well as a beer hall, co-working space, events center, yoga studio, urban farms and four acres of public parkland.
- Event Space:
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 2500
- Hours: Mon-Sun: 5:30am-1am, Opening September 2016
- Space Notes Event Contact: Brittney Griffin, (303) 887-0054, firstname.lastname@example.org. Allows full buyouts.
- Catering Preferred list
- Type of Venue Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Theatre , Tradeshow/Expo
- Number of Rooms 2
The Hangar at Stanley
- Banquet Capacity: 500
- Reception Capacity: 2000
Stanley Beer Hall
- Total Sq. Ft.: 2500
Travelers of the Lost Dimension
Mar 16, 2017 - Apr 23, 2017
There’s a dimension that exists a breath away from our own, undetected by those who live parallel to it. The mysteries of this strangely similar world have been lost for eons…until now. With wit, wonderment and some dubious technology, a ragtag group...