Territory Kitchen & Bar serves locally sourced, creative food in a rugged but comfortable Colorado atmosphere. Steps from the Colorado Convention Center and the 16th Street Mall, it is convenient whether in town for work or play.
- Facility & Décor Description: Treat your appetite to the tastes of Global Fusion--bold, unique flavors inspired by ingredients from Colorado and around the world. Sassy, spicy, sultry and sensational. A brilliant new choice for lunch, dinner and happy hour.
- Cuisine: Locally Sourced
- Open Sundays:
- Serves Lunch:
- Serves Dinner:
- Pricing: $$
- Denver Original:
- Serves Alcoholic Beverages:
- Offers a Buffet:
- Allow Buy Out:
- Blocks to CCC: 1
- Miles to airport: 28
- Additional Restaurant Info (Parking, Valet, etc): Valet parking available at the entrance to the Hilton Garden Inn
- Denver Restaurant Week Neighborhood: Downtown (Larimer/LoDo/Riverfront/RiNo)
- Eat Denver Member:
- Gluten-Free Option Available:
- First Course Heading: First course
- First Course Options: Kale and Quinoa salad Seasoned kale, red quinoa, mixed greens, apples, toasted almonds, feta, red grapes, mango white balsamic vinegar Roasted red pepper and squash soup duo
- Second Course Heading: Main Couse
- Second Course Options: Rocky Mountain Meatloaf Jalapeno-cauliflower mash, house-made steak sauce Halibut Oscar Choron Grilled asparagus, crab, tomato hollandaise Whiskey balsamic tenderloin tips Mushrooms, tobacco onions, garlic mashed potatoes
- Third Course Heading: Dessert Course
- Third Course Options: Layered Mousse House-made chocolate and peanut butter mouse, chocolate dipped pretzel, walnut tuile Port wine berry tartlet Fresh berries, Grand Marnier crème chantilly
- Description Treat your appetite to the tastes of Global Fusion--bold, unique flavors inspired by ingredients from Colorado and around the world. Sassy, spicy, sultry and sensational. A brilliant new choice for lunch, dinner and happy hour.