The rich spices and texture of authentic Mexican dishes were the inspiration for the menu at 100% de Agave. Every item has origins in the heart of Jalisco also known as Tequila country. Come in and experience the culture of old Mexico highlighted in our timeless dishes and premium spirits selection.
- Denver Restaurant Week Neighborhood: East Colfax/Capitol Hill
- First Course Heading: 1st Course (choice of)
- First Course Options: Tacos De Papa - 3 crispy potato tacos, queso fresco, avocado salsa & pico de gallo. Flautas De Pollo - Chicken flautas, avocado salsa, queso fresco, & black bean puree. Queso Fundido - Queso azadero melted over banana leaf with chorizo.
- Second Course Heading: 2nd Course (choice of)
- Second Course Options: Tampiquena - Grilled skirt steak accompanied by a mole cheese enchilada & cactus cabbage salad. Pollo - Chicken breast with choice of mole, culichi, poblano crema, or chipotle sauce, served with mango salad. Berenjena Rellena - Roasted eggplant, stuffed with vegetables & oaxaca cheese, bathed in a creamy tomato sauce. Ceviche - Shrimp or fish ceviche with jicama, cucumber, onion, tomato, cilantro, mango, & jalapeno.
- Third Course Heading: 3rd Course (choice of)
- Third Course Options: Nieve Frita De Vanilla - Fried ice cream served with strawberry tequila sauce. Tres Leches - Chocalate cake bathed in tres leches with strawberry tequila sauce. Flan de Rompope - Homemade mexican flan made with rum based eggnog.