A unique, nationally known art and cultural district with over 100 galleries, restaurants, theatres and specialty shops. The Art District is open every day of the week and opens its doors freely to lively crowds for popular events such as the First Friday Art Walk and Third Friday Preview Night, a more intimate gathering held every third Friday. Group tours available.
- Facility & Décor Description: The Art District has numerous meeting spaces at our member venues ranging from theatres, large gallery venues and intimate private galleries. See http://www.artdistrictonsantafe.com/event-hosting for details and pricing.
- Blocks to CCC: 6
- Miles to CCC: 1
- Miles to airport: 22
- Event Space:
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 900
- Indoor Fire Code: 900
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: The Art District offers walking guided-group tours and receptions showcasing our galleries, theatres, restaurants and historic architecture along Santa Fe Drive, the "Gateway to Denver." Recent tour groups included 750 members of the Denver Art Museum, 125 clients of Ameriprise Financial, travel writers, hotel and convention guests, and a Turkish cultural delegation. For groups over 50 we can arrange a gallery meeting point with wine & cheese reception, followed by the guided-walking tour of Colorado's highest concentration of art galleries. Guided-tours are $4.00/prsn, or $100 total for groups under 50 ppl. TU - SAT for a 2 1/2 HR period; reception costs are typically shared. Tour covers 4 blocks.
- Hours: Hours vary. See website for more details.
- Green Practice Desc: The Art District is a ground-breaking Green leader in Denver. We have installed over 200 cool-blue color LED street lights over 7 blocks to save energy and brand the Art District. We have Denver's only commercial recycle alley dumpsters. 13 businesses participate in Denver's energy saving program with LED showroom spotlights. Nine10 Arts is a green renovation of a 7UP bottling plant.
Art District on Santa Fe Meeting Facility
- # of Rooms: 999
- Total Sqft.: 1
- Description: The Art District has numerous meeting spaces at our member venues ranging from theatres, large gallery venues and intimate private galleries. See http://www.artdistrictonsantafe.com/event-hosting for details and pricing.
Meeting Facility Rooms
- Room Name
- Reception Capacity 900