We are an outdoor adventure park located in the heart of the Rockies, in Clear Creek County, CO. We are dedicated to creating a memorable experience. Lawson Adventure Park’s sole purpose is to be an easily accessible atmosphere of fun and excitement for everyone, with activities designed to please the local residents and visitors to our state.
Lawson Adventure Park will have exciting activities that include ZORBing; rolling down hill in a giant hamster ball, Via Ferrata; provides a great 1st time climbing experience, Challenge Course; over 8 different elements that will provide a lasting experience, and Frisbee-Golf; 9-hole course through the woods.
In addition, we have acquired multiple activities from the iconic Heritage Square; bringing the family fun experience to 8200’ offering a Bungee Trampoline, Maze, Gyro-sphere and more.
- Miles to CCC: 40
- Miles to airport: 65
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Outdoor adventure park designed for group activity with challenge course, zorbing, climbing, frisbee golf & camping!! We also do customized adventure tours that can include mountain biking, rock climbing, whitewater rafting, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, fly fishing, hiking, teambuilding & weekend retreats with transport. Multi-sport adventures are created to include just what the group is looking for. Let us know your time frame and interests! Rates vary depending on activities.
- Hours: Open 7 days a week 8am - 6pm Extended hours available for group reservations & camping
- Green Practice Desc: We utilize a natural gas van for customer transportation and recycle any waste. We are active in the cleaning of the South Platte River in Denver and work to create sustainable outdoor recreation.
Lawson Adventure Park Meeting Facility
- Space Notes: Allows full buyouts.
Categories: Sports & Recreation
20% off Activities through October 31st! Lawson Adventure Park, the Most Outdoor Adventure in One Place, covering more than 40 acres in Clear Creek County. Activities the entire family will love include: Via Ferrata – an exhilarating rock climbing experience for adventurous first timers on Colorado’s first private Via Ferrata. With a climb starting above 8,200 feet, it combines an 80 foot climb and 100 foot rappel down. Lawson Adventure Park had its Via Ferrata specially designed to use on the native rock on site and installed a first route climber/installer. ZORBing – the popular sport of rolling down a hill in a giant orb (reminiscent of a hamster ball). Challenge Course – an eight element challenge course with routes featuring a 36 foot tower, sky bridge, log staircase, zip-line and more. Disc-Golf – a nine-hole course sends players through the woods. Additional Activities include: bungee trampoline, maze, gyro-sphere extreme and more...