Built in 1895 of native green sandstone by a French priest as a private residence, over 14,000 sq. ft., has been restored to its original state and is a museum open to the public. Please visit our website for more information.
- Number of Restaurants on site: 1
- Phone: 719-884-4109
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 719-685-1985
- Cuisine: High Teas
- Hours of Operation: Friday to Sunday 11am to 3pm
- Open Sundays:
- Lunch Hours: 11am to 3pm
- Reservations Recommended:
- Seating Capacity: 28
- Private Rooms Avaliable:
- Private Room Capacity: 28
- Maximum Private Room Capacity: 28
- Semi-Private Room Capactity: 50
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 90
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Self-guided tours; guided tours for groups with advance reservation; annual events: Victorian Easter Egg Hunt, Emma Crawford's Wake, Victorian Christmas; other special events; Tea Room for lunch without reservation; High Tea by reservation.
- Hours: Tues-Sat: 10am-4pm Sun: 12pm-4pm
Meeting Facility Rooms
- Reception Capacity 90
No Yelp Reviews available.