Rising Sun Distillery is three blocks south of Mile High Stadium and less than a mile from the Colorado Convention Center. If you don't want to drive, take light rail to the Decatur/Federal station, or hop on a bicycle and pedal down the 13th Ave bike lane or the South Platte River bike path. As a true "craft" distillery, its vodka, gin, brandy, and eaux de vies are handmade from scratch in small batches using local and organic ingredients along with pure Colorado water. Try their spirits in an amazing artisan cocktail in the hip tasting room. The owners, Dawn and Sol, are working to introduce seasonals (like those seen in the brewery business) to the spirits world.
If you want a unique experience, Rising Sun Distillery has a free 30-minute tour experience that includes fun history on the art of distilling, their unique batch process, hands-on bottling, and tastings. Tours can be scheduled over the phone or online. Space is available for small get-togethers and events and rotating food trucks are stationed each day in the parking lot.
- Allow Buy Out:
- Reservation Needed:
- Blocks to CCC: 10
- Miles to CCC: 1
- Miles to airport: 20
- Event Space:
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 50
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 20
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Free 30-minute tour experience that includes fun history on the art of distilling, their unique batch process, hands-on bottling, and tastings.
- Hours: THURS-FRI 4-8PM SAT 4-9PM SUN 1-4PM MON-WED : Closed
Rising Sun Distillery Meeting Facility
- Total Sqft.: 500
- Reception Capacity: 50
- Description: If you're looking for a fun and unique space to host your small downtown Denver group then try Rising Sun Distillery. Rising Sun Distillery specializes in Vodka, Gin, Brandy, and Eaux de Vies handmade from scratch in small batches using local and organic ingredients along with pure Colorado water. This true "craft" distillery is a 5-minute drive from the downtown Denver Convention Center and three blocks south of Mile High Stadium. There is light rail access from the Decatur/Federal station. The space offers a hip tasting room, and separate private gathering space next to the actual distillery area. Booked events include a private tour and food trucks are stationed at this location year round.
Meeting Facility Rooms
- Room Name
- Square Feet 500.00
- Reception Capacity 40