The Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab (CELL) is dedicated to preventing terrorism through education, empowerment and engagement. As a nonprofit, nonpartisan institution, its one-of-a-kind exhibit, renowned speaker series and training initiatives provide a comprehensive look at the threat of terrorism and how individuals can play a role in preventing it, ultimately enhancing public safety.
- Facility & Décor Description: Last room of exhibit can accommodate up to 25 people classroom-style. Advance reservations required.
- Allow Buy Out:
- Blocks to CCC: 9
- Miles to CCC: 0.8
- Miles to airport: 25
- Event Space:
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 45
- Indoor Fire Code: 50
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 25
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Guided group tours are conducted year-round. Tour is 45 minutes and is accessible for guests with disabilities. Exhibit not recommended for children under 14 years of age. Available for groups of 10 or more. Advance reservations required. Call for available times and group rates 303.844.4000 x5.
- Hours: Hours: TUE - TUE: 10:00AM to 5:00PM Hours: WED - SAT: 10:00AM to 5:00PM Hours: SUN - SUN: 12:00PM to 5:00PM
The Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab (CELL) Meeting Facility
- # of Rooms: 1
- Total Sqft.: 1,000
- Classroom Capacity: 25
- Reception Capacity: 45
- Description: The CELL's Action Center, the last room in the Exhibit, can accommodate up to 25 people classroom-style. Advance reservations are required.
Meeting Facility Rooms
- Room Name
- Full Buy Out
- Square Feet 1000.00
- Reception Capacity 45
The Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab’s (CELL) exhibit is a dynamic, interactive experience that is continually updated to reflect today’s reality of the threat of terrorism. All of the content included in the state-of-the-art exhibit was developed by world-renowned counterterrorism experts and was designed by Academy and Emmy Award-winning artists. Located across from the Denver Art Museum, the exhibit is self-guided and empowers visitors to educate themselves about the threat of terrorism and how they can play a role in enhancing public safety. Call 303.844.4000 x5 for details.