Mile High Culture Pass
When you buy the culture pass, you can also enjoy the following deals:
- Denver B-cycle: 50 percent-off the city's bike sharing program
- Molly Brown House Museum: Discounted admission
- Byers-Evans House Museum: Discounted admission
- Denver Firefighters Museum: Children 12 and under receive free admission
- The Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab (The CELL): 2 for 1 admission
- Butterfly Pavilion: Discounted admission
HOW IT WORKS
The Culture Pass is a mobile pass on your mobile phone or a printable Over the course of five consecutive days, the $52.80 pass will admit visitors to all seven participating attractions. Or the $25 pass will admit visitors to three participating attractions of their choice over the course of three consecutive days. The pass is activated at the first attraction visited. All participating attractions are listed below.
- There is a limit of 8 passes to be purchased via the system at one time.
- Check each attraction for hours. Note that many museums are closed Mondays.
- Restrictions may apply, the Mile High Culture Pass does not include admission for temporary surcharged exhibitions.
- This pass is activated the first time it is scanned and will remain active for the number of consecutive days purchased.
- One pass per person, limited to one (1) visitation at each participating attraction.
- Must be redeemed in person. Not valid for online, phone reservations or on previous purchases.
- Passes expire after 1 year from date of purchase if not used.
- The Mile High Culture Pass is non-refundable and all sales are final.
Questions? Contact us at 303.892.1505 or email@example.com
The Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab (CELL) is dedicated to preventing terrorism through education, empowerment and engagement. As a nonprofit, nonpartisan institution, its one-of-a-kind exhibit, renowned speaker series and training...
For over 100 years, the Denver Museum of Nature & Science has been at the heart of cultural experience in Denver. Explore the cosmos, uncover dazzling gems and minerals, visit IMAX and the planetarium, and get as close to a T-Rex as you dare. General...