Biennial of the Americas
Denver will be heating up again for this year's Biennial of the Americas festival. The opening week of the 2015 Biennial of the Americas was July 14- 18. Art exhibitions, installations and cultural programming will continue in the Denver area through August 30, 2015.
The work of the Biennial connects the people of Denver with one another and with the Americas. We bring the most inspiring artists, innovators, leaders and experts from the Denver metro area and from North, South and Central America and the Caribbean together around the most pressing issues of our time.
Highlights of the 2015 The Biennial of the Americas include:
• Three nights of symposium discussions featuring inspiring leaders and business icons from across the Americas
• Three major art exhibitions and two public art installations across the city
• Over 40 artists representing 9 countries
• A public Biennial Pavilion with fun drop-in events that encompass art, food, performances, demonstrations and talks
• Events continue throughout the summer in collaboration with partners across Denver and the Front Range