The VISIT DENVER Foundation Scholarship is designed to support undergraduate students pursuing degrees in the hospitality and tourism industry at accredited, four-year universities, colleges, or community colleges in Colorado.
VISIT DENVER Foundation Scholarship is a scholarship offered through VISIT DENVER Foundation. Scholarship amounts range from $3000-$5000 per academic year, and the scholarship is renewable for four years.
Foundation Scholarship Criteria
The scholarship is open to all students meeting the criteria listed below. However, additional consideration is given to applicants who demonstrate financial need, who are previous VISIT DENVER scholarship recipients, and who are currently employed in the hospitality industry. Criteria include:
- Incoming freshman or returning student at an accredited four-year university, college or community college
- Majoring in the hospitality or tourism industry
- Full-time (12 credits or more each quarter or semester)
- Citizen of the United States
- Maintain good academic standing (2.0 cumulative GPA)