Denver Restaurant Week (Feb. 23 – March 8, 2013) is the annual event that Mile High City food lovers dream about all year-round. But why should it just be for locals? Denver’s Gourmet Getaway, running on facebook.com/VISITDENVER through February 6, will bring a lucky winner and a friend to the city for 2013’s Denver Restaurant Week, where they’ll celebrate the city’s thriving cuisine scene alongside thousands of fellow foodies.
The grand prize winner will receive:
- Round-trip airfare for two to Denver on Frontier Airlines (Feb. 22-24)
- Two nights at The Curtis – a Doubletree Hotel (Feb. 22-24)
- Culinary Connectors Gourmet Tour for two
- Denver Restaurant Week Gift Card for $52.80 at The Corner Office
- Two tickets to see Romeo & Juliet at the Denver Center for Performing Arts
- Two tickets to the Denver Art Museum
- Two tickets to the Clyfford Still Museum
Entering is a snap:
- Go to Denver’s Gourmet Getaway: http://denv.co/GourmetGetaway
- “Like” VISIT DENVER
- Fill out the easy entry form and submit
Spreading the word pays off! Entrants who share this contest with Facebook friends increase their chances of winning. Every time a friend enters through the post on their wall, their name will receive five more entries into the contest.
About Denver Restaurant Week
Denver Restaurant Week 2013 runs from February 23 to March 8, 2013 with more than 300 metro Denver restaurants offering tantalizing, multi-course dinners for the “mile high” price of $52.80 for two (or $26.40 for one, tax and tip not included). In 2012, some 339 restaurants participated in the two-week culinary affair, making it the largest restaurant week in the nation. Restaurants and their menus are listed on DenverRestaurantWeek.com by cuisine and by neighborhood.
This year, VISIT DENVER is pleased to announce the inclusion of Lexus, joining Denver Restaurant Week as the presenting sponsor. Denver Restaurant Week 2013 would not be possible without the generous support of sponsors including: Alamos Winery, Edna Valley Vineyard, Mirassou Winery, Louis M. Martini Winery, William Hill Winery, US Foods, Frontier Airlines, Johnsons & Wales University, The Denver Post, 5280 Magazine, 9News, Westword, Open Table, RTD, the Colorado Restaurant Association and the Downtown Denver Partnership Business Improvement District.