In Denver, the innovation never stops. With billions of dollars in city infrastructure updates underway, Denver is investing in the future. Stay tuned over the coming weeks, and you'll see how Denver is working hard to be the best meeting destination in the country...and beyond! See what's coming soon, and experience the unconventional in The Mile High City. Contact us for more information.
- This expansive, 250-acre campus will create room for research labs, farmers markets, conferences and outdoor festivals — and access to six acres of riverfront open space. Plus, nearby highway improvements will make getting there easy!
- Redevelopment of six acres of riverfront that has previously been inaccessible.
- More than 20 acres of public plazas and flexible stockyards will also be available for programming.
- Low-carbon, resilient campus with energy-efficient buildings that are powered by renewable energy.
- One train stop from Denver Union Station, or via the redesigned Brighton Blvd. or a newly redesigned stretch of Interstate-70 (2022 completion)
- Grand opening in 2024
One of the top airports in the U.S. (according to Skytrax!), DEN is getting even better. An expansion bringing 39 new gates, and additional flights, means Denver will be more accessible than ever!
Denver International Airport (DEN) is building 39 new gates and increasing overall capacity at the airport by 30 percent. The new gates will be added on all three concourses to allow DEN’s airlines an opportunity to grow and for DEN to accommodate new airlines, including more international carriers. The project will be completed by 2022.
- Concourse A will have 12 new gates, all currently leased to United Airlines. These gates will be operational by 2022.
- Concourse B will have nine new gates, all currently leased to United. Many of these gates are already operational, with the rest completed by 2022.
- Concourse C will have 16 new gates, all currently leased to Southwest. These gates will be operational by 2022.
- For more information on other gates and airlines, see the project website.
- DEN has even more changes coming, including a remodeling of the Great Hall, more passenger amenities, new sustainability measures and more!