1.5 hour LoDo Walking Tour
#*Great Intro to LoDo! | 1.5 hour guided walking tour*
Due to the Coronavirus we are currently offering small group tours of 9 guests total.
- Our Small group tours are defined as: Number of guests on the tour will not exceed 9 guests. You have the potential to be on this tour with other people you do not know. Please see our private tour page if you would like a tour with your party only.
- Minimum of 2 guests required to run the tour.
- Adult - $25 per person
- Children 11-15 year are $10 per guest
- Under 10 free (please indicate on reservation number of children)
- 1.5 hour (+or minus 15 minutes depending on the group size and pace)
## Meeting Location
- Union Station Flagpole (17th and Wynkoop outside of Union Station)
What's LoDo? I’m happy you asked! Lower Downtown or as we call it - LoDo is Denver’s oldest neighborhood which is home to some of the best restaurants and attractions in Denver. On this 1.5 hour walking tour your savvy local guide will share fascinating history and point out local hot spots (where to eat and drink). We walk about 1.5 miles where we bring to life the past, present, and future of our beloved city. This tour is perfect for those who have limited time and a busy schedule.
#*At the end of the tour you will feel more like a local and less like a tourist!*
##What to Expect
Our tour kicks off at the Union Station flagpole. We begin the tour by discussing the iconic Union Station and its significance to the survival of Denver as a city. Over the next hour and a half (+ or - 15 minutes depending on group size or pace) we walk a 1.5 mile loop around LoDo where we share stories of Hop Alley (Denver’s first Chinatown), visit Mattie Silks House of Mirrors (the most famous bordello of its time), visit the oldest operating hotel in Denver, and learn about the underground tunnel system that runs beneath the city.
We end the tour back at Union Station aka the living room of Denver. Your local guide is here to help you make the most out of your time in Denver so don’t hesitate to ask any questions.
## Major Landmarks
- Union Station
- The Dairy Block
- Coors Field
- Market Street
- 16th St Mall
- Larimer Square
- Oxford Hotel
- (Optional and Free of Charge) - Dispensary/grow operation! Hey you're in Denver after all!