Cheesman Park Ghost Tour
#*Uncover the spooky secrets of Denver's 1st City Cemetery*
What lurks beneath the surface of Denver’s beautiful Cheesman Park? During this 1.5 hour **interactive ghost tour** you will uncover the eerie history behind the park (Denver’s first city cemetery).
Along the tour you’ll hear haunting tales and hair-raising first accounts of paranormal activity. You’ll uncover the truth behind the spine-chilling process used to remove the bodies from the cemetery and you'll determine for yourself if the park is truly haunted.
One thing's for sure, these stories will send you looking over your shoulder as you make your way home!
- Adult - $25 pp
- Children 11-15 years $20 pp
- Under 10 free (please indicate on reservation number of children) **Please note this tour is on the spooky side. You know your children, it may be too scary for some.**
- 1.5 hour (+or minus 15 minutes depending on the group size and pace)
~ 1 mile easy walk around the park
## Meeting Location
- Cheesman Park Pavilion
There is no public parking available within the park. The park is currently closed to vehicles and is pedestrian only. Street parking is available in the surrounding neighborhoods around the park.
- Our Small group tours are defined as: Number of guests on the tour will not exceed 9 guests. You have the potential to be on this tour with other people you do not know. Please see our private tour page if you would like a tour with your party only.
- Minimum of 2 guests required to run the tour.