Discover Denver & Dior: From Denver to the World
Rates are per room per night. A limited number of packages are
available. Some blackout dates apply. Tax and resort fees may
apply. Not available to groups of ten or more rooms or in
conjunction with other promotional offers.
Stay at The Jacquard Hotel and Rooftop located in the heart of
Denvers iconic fashion district Cherry Creek, the perfect place
to experience this world class exhibit at the Denver Art
Museum. This package will include Two (2) VIP Tickets to Dior:
From Paris to the World, exploring over 70 years of the House
of Diors global influence.
- Overnight accommodations in a Mountain View Room
- Breakfast daily for two
- Complimentary overnight valet parking
- Veuve Clicquot split arrival gift
- Two VIP Tickets to Dior: From Paris to the World
- Keepsake book by Dior himself, The Little Dictionary of
Fashion: A Guide to Dress Sense for Every Woman The Jacquard
is named for famed French Inventor Joseph Marie Jacquard who
automated the patterned looming process. Jacquard fabric was
used extensively by Christian Dior to create couture dresses,
handbags and suiting.