Whiskey History Outlaws
#**Whiskey, History, and Outlaws! | 3 hour guided tour**#
Due to the Coronavirus we are currently offering small group tours of 7 guests or less.
On this 3 hour walking tour of Downtown Denver, you’ll find out about Whiskey, History, and Outlaws! What do those three have to do with Denver? Denver was truly the Wild West, where dreams and fortunes were made, won, and lost. Gun fights, gambling, high stakes poker games, prostitution, Denver had it all.
You’ll find out how and where Denver REALLY began.Along the way you’ll hear tales of the gun fighters, pioneers, con men, and kingpins of the underworld that made Denver what it is today!
**Stop 1:** Nallen's Irish Pub - History of how Denver got its start.
**Walk** to next stop (30 - 45 minutes) along the way hear tales of Outlaws, Con men, forgotten tales and the history of Whiskey here in Denver.
**Stop 2:** Learn the history of an Old West gambling game while sipping a whiskey cocktail at an old Saloon/Brothel
**Stop 3:**Tour ends at a Modern Whiskey Saloon. Choose to partake in a whiskey tasting or sip on a cocktail of your choice.
- Small Group Tours are defined as: Number of guests on the tour will not exceed 7 guests. You have the potential to be on this tour with other people you do not know. Please see our private tour page if you would like a tour with your party only.
- **Adult:** - $40 per person (21+ Only)
- Drinks are NOT included in tour price. Purchase drinks on your own at each stop.
- Nallen’s Irish Pub 1429 Market St, Denver, CO 80202 Complete directions to the starting point will be provided in your confirmation email.
- Dairy Block
#* Tour ends 1.5 miles from starting location, near Union Station.*
**2.5 - 3 hours**
- Larimer Square
- 16th Street Mall
- Dairy Block
##What to bring
- Wear comfortable shoes (the route is just over 1.5 miles long)
- Dress appropriately for the weather (bring an extra layer for cold days & something for rain)
- Thirst for knowledge
- Face mask