Celebrate Mile High Arts & Culture!
Make plans to celebrate all things ART throughout the metro area. Denver Arts Week is your chance to get out and explore the city's creative neighborhoods, galleries, museums, cultural attractions and special events. And there are plenty of deals, discounts and free events too!
1. Denver Film Festival - Experience the largest film festival in the Rocky Mountain region with independent films, panels, in-person filmmakers, receptions, special events and more, October 30-November 10!
2. Dia de los Muertos - Observe and celebrate Dia de los Muertos at creative neighborhoods around Denver like the Art District on Santa Fe and 40 West Arts, art galleries like Pirate Contemporary Art and Lakewood Arts and at world-class attractions like Museo de las Americas and Denver Botanic Gardens.
3. First Friday Art Walks - Explore creative neighborhoods, meet local artists and find original artwork on sale, November 1!
4. Night at the Museums - Over a dozen of Denver's best museums are open late and admission is free, with free shuttles at many locations on November 2.
5. Public Art Tours - Tour The Mile High City's public art collection for FREE. Learn about sculptures, murals and installations in Denver at your own pace or on a guided tour!
6. Beer Here! Brewing the New West - Discover the state's brewing legacy - past, present and future. More than just a tale of ale, this is the story of Colorado's hoppy history.
7. The Light Show - Explore the physical and symbolic representations of light in art at the Denver Art Museum.
8. The Science Behind Pixar - Glimpse into the unique Pixar process behind some of the most beloved animated films at the Denver Museum of Nature & Science.
9. Free Days - Thanks to the Scientific & Cultural Facilities District, museums like Denver Art Museum, Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield, Denver Zoo and Four Mile Historic Park are open for free on select days. Museo de las Americas and Children's Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus are open for free during select evenings!
10. Denver Fashion Week - Experience fashion shows and workshops featuring local, national and international designers, November 9-17.