During Denver Restaurant Week we remind diners of these simple tips:
- Browse the menus. All participants are listed and restaurants are added to the list as they sign up, so be sure to keep going back for the latest info.
- Make reservations. Tables fill up fast during Denver Restaurant Week, so make your plans soon. Be flexible and try some earlier or later seatings, too. And be sure to cancel any reservations you don't use!
- Dine early and often! With hundreds of Denver's best restaurants participating, there's never a better time to try a new spot or head back to your favorites.
- Splurge! Lots of restaurants offer affordable wines, add-ons and special desserts. At $25, $35 or $45 per person for dinner, you can afford to order some extras.
- Pay it forward. That fabulous meal you just had is also a great deal. Be sure to tip your server generously!
Denver Restaurant Week Fan Photos
Explore what Denver Restaurant Week Denver food shots to #DenverRestaurantWeek for a chance to be featured.