After Hours / After Life: Is Mrs. Brown Still Here?
Nov 9, 2018
- Location: Molly Brown House Museum
- 1340 Pennsylvania Street, Denver, CO 80203
- Host Organization: Molly Brown House Museum
- Price: $16 Members | $20 Non Members
- From: 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- History & Heritage, Museums, Arts Week Hidden Gems, Denver Arts Week
Dive into the macabre and chilling Victorian after life after hours in Mrs. Brown’s home. Grab a flashlight and join us for a ghost hunting tour through Mrs. Brown’s home as we try to find what does go bump in the night! After the tour we will discuss ghosts, hauntings, and all things relating to the paranormal as we sip spirits! Suggested for ages 16 and up, per parental discretion. 21+ must present ID to enjoy spirits with the spirits.