Agricultural Heritage Center
Jul 3, 2020 - Oct 31, 2020
Get a glimpse into the history of agriculture in Boulder County and enjoy the rural surroundings. This site focuses on the years 1900 to 1925 when local families prospered as farmers and witnessed the coming of the Modern Age.
- Interactive exhibits
- 1909 farmhouse furnished with items from the 1910s
- Animals on site April through October including chickens, pigs, draft horses and sheep
- Two barns
- Milk house
- Blacksmith shop in use during special events
Admission & Tours
- Admission is FREE.
- A guided tour starts at 11 a.m. during visiting hours (no registration required).
- Groups can request a tour year-round.