Anderman Photography Lecture
Jun 28, 2018
- Location: Denver Art Museum
- 100 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy., Denver, CO 80204
- Host Organization: Denver Art Museum
- Price: $5 for students, DAM members and CPAC members, $12 for general admission.
- From: 07:00 PM to 08:30 PM
- Museums, Visual Arts
Adam Jeppesen was born in Denmark but lives and works in Buenos Aires, Argentina. His work is inspired by travel, the landscape, solitude, and the experience of making and looking at a photograph.
Jeppesen's work is included in New Territory: Landscape Photography Today on view June 24, 2018 through September 16, 2018. The examples of his work in this show were born out of a 487-day solo trek from the North Pole through the Americas to the South Pole in Antarctica.
Jeppesen’s body of work provokes questions like: How can an image of a place evoke the experience of that place? What role does photography play in our memory? Our perception of reality?
Join us for this rare opportunity to hear Jeppesen speak about his thoughtful approach to photography.