Arts & Ales Festival
Aug 11, 2018
- Location: Arvada Center for the Arts & Humanities
- 6901 Wadsworth Blvd., Arvada, CO 80003
- Price: $5
- From: 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Festivals & Events, Food & Drink
– A celebration of local art, craft brews, food, and music, the second annual Arts & Ales Festival returns to the grounds of the Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities Saturday, August 11, 2018. Designed as a family-friendly event, the Arts & Ales Festival also includes activities for the kids, live local music and fun contests – all outdoors at the Center's Sculpture Field. The Arvada Center is located at 6901 Wadsworth Blvd. and provides free parking at the venue.
The one-day festival will feature ongoing entertainment and activities, including art booths and main stage entertainment featuring popular local bands throughout each day. The event also includes hands-on art activities for kids.
Several great bands will be playing throughout the day. They are "Thunder and Rain," "The Beloved Invaders," "Classic Vinyl Band and "Bird Dawgs." Local brewers including Ratio Beerworks, Stone Brewing, Grand Lake Brewing Company, Oskar Blues Brewery, White Claw Hard Seltzer, Odyssey Beerwerks, Kokopelli Beer Company, Spice Trade Brewing, SomePlace Else Brewery, Liquid Mechanics Brewing, New Image Brewing, and more, will be offering samples for those age 21 and over who have purchased a souvenir beer mug. Check back often as new brewers are added to the list!