Jul 7, 2017 - Jul 9, 2017
- Location: German American Chamber of Commerce - Colorado Chapter
- 17832 Highway 8, Morrison, CO
- Host Organization: German American Chamber of Commerce - Colorado Chapter
- Price: $5 for adults, Children 12 & Under $3, Children 3 & Under Free
- From: 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Annual Event, Festivals & Events, Food & Drink, History & Heritage, Kids & Families, Special Event
This family-friendly cultural event offers traditional German food, entertainment, live music, dance groups and of course beer. The event is open to the public and provides an atmosphere of German summer family time together, reminiscent of the times families spent in the Biergartens throughout Germany. The event will offer several games and activities for the children. This year’s Beer Garden Festival will be bigger and better than ever before! We have added more music, more beer and more entertainment. Be sure to come and join us at Denver’s largest and most authentic beer garden festival!
This is a rain or shine event! Cash only with ATMs available on site.
Location: 17832 Highway 8,Morrison, Colorado 80465
2017 Event Dates
Friday, July 7th | 4pm – 10pm
Saturday, July 8th | 11am – 10pm
Sunday, July 9th | 10am – 7pm
Adult Entry $5
Children 12 & under $3
Children 5 & under FREE
Bring your ‘Trachten’ (Lederhosen and Dirndls), grab a Bratwurst and a cool Paulaner beer, and dance to the live music that will be performed by our very talented musicians and dancers. Take part in our Stein Hoisting competition on Saturday at 4 pm and the 2nd Biergarten Fest Dachshund race on Sunday at 2 pm.