Birding with a Naturalist
6/21/2018, 8/30/2018, 9/6/2018
- Location: Rocky Mountain Conservancy — Field Institute
- 1895 Fall River Rd., Estes Park, CO 80517
- Host Organization: Rocky Mountain Conservancy — Field Institute
- Price: $40 per adult age 16+
- From: 07:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- Science & Nature, Special Event
Spend the morning discussing the migration, nesting (summer), habitat, conservation, natural history, and ecology of mountain birds.
Have fun in the field while learning to identify, enjoy, and appreciate birds. Participants will learn to identify as many species as possible by sight and by songs/calls. By learning to identify birds by sound, you can develop a good sense of what birds are nearby.