Campfire Ghost Stories: Rocky Mountain Tales of Survival
Jul 12, 2018
- Location: Rocky Mountain Conservancy — Field Institute
- 1895 Fall River Rd., Estes Park, CO 80517
- Host Organization: Rocky Mountain Conservancy — Field Institute
- Price: $15 per adult; children 12 and under FREE
- From: 07:30 PM to 09:00 PM
- History & Heritage, Kids & Families, Science & Nature, Special Event
Hear thrilling tales of adventure from pioneers facing perilous encounters and daring escapes. Abner Sprague recounts the 1896 camping trip that left his party lost in a blizzard above timberline.
The Earl of Dunraven comes face-to-face with a mountain lion. Joe Mills describes a midnight rescue on wind-whipped Longs Peak. A snow-blinded Enos Mills makes a dangerous descent from the Continental Divide.